Check Out the Free Online Environmental Resources and Tools on the Construction Industry Compliance
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Posted by: Abby Koppers
Have you explored the Construction Industry Compliance Assistance (CICA) Center yet? The AGC-supported CICA Center is a unique, free resource on environmental compliance and sustainability that is open to the entire U.S. construction industry.
Find out why 14,000 visitors access the CICA Center each month with these top five reasons to explore www.cicacenter.org:
- Learn which state and federal environmental regulations apply to your project.
- Identify which environmental permits you need and where and how to get them.
- Locate and download specific state and federal regulations and permit application forms.
- Connect with regulators and experts who can help you understand environmental rules and how to comply.
- Track the latest construction-specific news on key environmental actions, deadlines, requirements, and initiatives.
The CICA Center is a virtual clearing house of resources on the top rules you will need to keep track of on your construction projects. Bookmark www.cicacenter.org in your Web browser and make the CICA Center your first stop for information on air emissions, diesel engines, dredge and fill permits, energy codes, endangered species, environmental management systems, green, lead based paint, recycling, resilience, solid/hazardous waste, spill prevention and controls, stormwater, sustainability, wetlands, and even safety resources.
The CICA Center is brought to you by AGC of America and NCMS. Portions of the center are funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) through a cooperative agreement for compliance assistance centers. CICA Center support demonstrates environmental leadership by helping to make available comprehensive, environmental compliance and sustainability resources specific to the construction industry -- online for free.
For more information, please contact Melinda Tomaino at [email protected] or 703-837-5415.